Monday, March 10, 2008

What's New?

We have gotten several comments lately from folks saying that we have not been updating our blog enough. From our end of things, I guess we just don't think we have too much going on that other people would find exciting. But, we also came to the realization that we don't have to only post on our blog about the big things. Even the everyday things can be exciting and fun to share.

So, I promise to post to our blog more often.

First, here are some pictures from New Year's Eve...James & Kristal came over for the night and stayed through New Year's Day. We played games and watched movies and football. (Of course...the two things that Wesley and Sara like to do the best! Luckily, J&K like to do these things, too!) It also snowed that night on the way home from the movie theater, and the flakes were the biggest I have ever seen! The "saying" for the night was, "Big Flake...Little Snow." That was true for that night, but not for the rest of the winter!

Wesley was soooo excited to be wearing his party hat!



No comments: