Monday, June 09, 2008

Our friends welcome their little one

On Saturday, June 7th, at about 10:15am, our good friends Troy & Sherry became the proud parents of Jacob Eugene Cole. He weighed in at 7 lbs, 5 oz, and was 20 inches long. Jacob had a lot of visitors on Sunday afternoon, which is when I (Sara) took these pictures. I didn't get any pictures of me holding Jacob because I was taking everyone else's picture! Troy did take my picture with Jacob today when I went back for another visit (the perks of not having a full-time job!!!) I'll try to get that picture from him sometime when they are a little less busy....I guess that will be never now, huh?
Troy, Sherry, and Jacob are going home today, and we are so excited for them. We can't wait to be involved in this little guy's life, and we look forward to what God has planned for him.

Sherry & Jacob--isn't he just the cutest thing?


Jacob with Daddy--I think Troy is making a funny face mostly because I caught him chewing gum, not because he's trying to entertain the baby! But, when does Troy not have gum?

Here's Kristal with Jacob
And here's a picture of Wesley I took that day. I know Jacob isn't in this picture, but, Wesley's cute anyway!!!

No comments: